Download SARS Special Power of Attorney to Tax Practitioner (TPPOA) Form
What is SARS special power of attorney to tax practitioner (TPPOA)?
The SARS Special Power of Attorney to Tax Practitioner (TPPOA) form authorises a tax practitioner to act on behalf of a taxpayer or representative taxpayer. The original power of attorney form must accompany the tax practitioner on each visit to the SARS branch.
Registered tax practitioners (registered with a Recognised Controlling Body (RCB) and SARS) can do the following on behalf of the client on eFilling:
- Complete and submit all applicable returns (including income tax returns) on behalf of their clients;
- Update and maintain registered details on the Registration, Amendment and Verification form on eFiling;
- Submit new tax type registration applications;
- Update a company’s/entity’s Public Officer/registered representative’s details on eFiling; and
- Allocate rights to additional users on the Tax Practitioner eFiling profile.
You can download the TPPOA form below: